Hewoes Hewoes

lol.

Haha, I love the chicken! That's awesome.

Since You Been Gone Since You Been Gone

Pretty Good.

It was a pretty good animation, but I would've liked a play button, maybe a li'l bit better lipsynch, and maybe colour =D.

But I really liked it because I've never heard that song before. Lol.

I also like your art style, good for that song.

real-faker responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm taking all of those suggestions into consideration... I know for sure I'm going to try and fix the lipsynch.
Thanks so much!

Juan Cortez (Trailer) Juan Cortez (Trailer)

Looks pretty good.

It looks like an alright movie, although I haven't watched the others so I don't know any of the characters.

I understand that this in no way reflects the quality of the end movie... which is good. Because the graphics in this trailer didn't really seem to do the animation and ideas justice.

But, I'll have a look at the others before actually rating it.

Star Wars Funnies: Obi Wan Star Wars Funnies: Obi Wan

Ben Kenobi

guy below me, please tell me that the 'ben' pun was intentional.

Also, good comic.

Dommo Dommo

Pretty damn awesome

Ah, I wish I could do this stuff with photoshop - I guess I just need to spend more time with it.

Great stuff, fun to look at.

The Apple The Apple

Is Gud

What if I'm medium - like I'll kick a puppy, but then apologize to it a few days later and give it a snack.

Anyway - Cool art, interesting to look at, only giving a 7 because there's not a whole lot to it - could do with a little more depth.

That being said, I actually like it more than Matisse's "The Knife Thrower", so I may be slightly biased against this style of art.

Actionsquid responds:

"The Knife Thrower" is pretty much the only piece of Matisse I like, really. None of his other stuff gave me the same sort of aesthetic experience. In other words, I agree that it is hard to like fauvism. This was done for a class anyway, so it's not like I'm particularly attached to it. 7 isn't bad!